Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Day in Fayetteville

Sign on Dickson Street
Old Main
Peabody Hall (where most of my education courses were held when I was a student here)
Self-portrait taken in the spot where we met each other in the fall of 1988 (in front of Humphrey's Dorm and behind Brough Dinning Hall) We were at the top for the game but the view was still great!

Here are some shots from our trip to Fayetteville yesterday...Eric and I were able to get out by ourselves and enjoy walking around our old campus and then take in a Razorback basketball game. My parents kept the kids for us so we could get away. Made the mistake of parking on Dickson St. and then walking UP hill to the campus then DOWNHILL to the arena. When it was time to get back to the car, we had a long, cold climb up the hill!

1 comment:

Rmomof3 said...

It is neat to see that which used to be so very familiar. I am glad that you got a day to reminisce!
Hugs to you all,
"Green Bean Head"
LOL - I haven't thought about that in a long time